- achieve our vision of success and excellence for all our academies
- grow and learn together, and empower the individual
- achieve our aspirations so that everyone is allowed to flourish
- be like a family, trusting, respecting and supporting each other.
- ensure all pupils are educated in a safe environment and their personal well-being is held in high regard
- offer a challenging, broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum that fosters curiosity and develops inquisitive lively minds
- provide opportunities for all children to be successful
- drive up the educational outcomes of pupils in all our academies
- secure excellent governance that challenges, supports and holds the Trust to account
- establish a culture committed to continuous improvement
- grow strong leaders that share an uncompromising ambition in the pursuit of excellence putting the interests of the child at the heart of all they do
- recruit, retain, value and develop the highest calibre of leaders, teaching and support staff
- demand high aspirations and expectations from all who work in our academies
- engage with parents and families in a supportive way.